Friday, May 18, 2012

Facesoftware – The Facebook Software To Delete Your Timeline & Manage Facebook Better


I’ve written quite a number of posts on how best to manage your timeline including tips on how to delete old posts. I thought I would stop till I came across a programmer who wrote a brilliant software just to manage your social life on Facebook. I used this software and toyed around with it for a while before deciding to write a post on it. It’s got features that just make the software really tight. If you’re worried about your timeline showing too much about you, you probably need this software to delete your old posts. Apart from the ability to clean up your timeline, this software can also:
Face Software 2.8.0
-Automatically delete wall posts and status updates on your timeline based on your set time frame
-Download all photos in a friends albums
-Automatically delete all your facebook messages
-Extract contact info of all your friends and export the data to PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel
-Remove all spammy photo tags automatically
-Automatically wish your friends happy birthay when it comes
-Spy on your friends and view all their comments, likes and so on
I do talk with the programmer who’s a friend and he even said more awesome features will be added in later versions. Below is a screenshot of Facesoftware in action:

The screenshot above shows the software deleting posts on my timeline before I hit the stop button. It’s a cool software to manage social life on facebook and If you’re the type that wants to wipe clean your timeline, Facsoftware is the ideal software to use.
Facesoftware is verified to be clean of malwares and viruses both on CNET and Brothersoft so you’ve got nothing to worry about. I used it myself and it works quite great!